A welcoming study space
- A central location in multi-cultural London which has recently been named as the best city in the world for University students (QS Best Student Cities 2018).
- Dedicated support teams can help with anything for international students including UK living arrangements from setting up a bank account to joining societies and clubs
- Teachers that understand the needs and learning environment most appropriate for international students
- Amazing amount of choice with progression options to 110+ UK and European universities with thousands of courses
- Amazing accommodation options with catering or self-catering facilities. Plus lots of extras including cinemas, karaoke rooms, games rooms, gyms and more
- You’ll find the INTO London Centre a welcoming and stylish space with friendly staff and state-of-the-art facilities.
When you need to study, the Centre is the place to be. There’s a Learning Resource Centre with private study areas, learning materials and computers.
You’ll be able to make the most of flexible study spaces for lectures, seminars and tutorials. And, don’t forget to make use of the free Wi-Fi throughout the centre for studying or to catch up with your friends and family back home.
Need to relax and unwind after a full day studying? Enjoy a bite to eat or coffee with your friends in the café, take part in one of the many social activities going on or head to the Olympic Park for a workout.
State of the art facilities
There are loads of different ways to learn at the INTO centre with a range of classrooms and learning spaces.
Whatever your learning style, you’ll enjoy studying here. There are 28 teaching rooms with interactive whiteboards, 2 lecture theatres, and 8 private study rooms for debates, a one on one tutorial, or a private study session.
There's also our art and design studio – a modern, bright studio space to inspire art and design students.
Not sure what your tutor set you for homework? Check your Moodle, the virtual learning environment where all lectures, homework and lessons are uploaded to help you revise and complete work outside of the classroom.
Learning Resource Centre
When you need to research your latest assignment or print out your study notes, head to the Learning Resource Centre. You’ll find books, DVDs, journals and newspapers to support your studies, as well as printing and scanning facilities.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Just ask our support staff, who are on hand to help you find what you need. Forgotten your laptop? No problem, we have computers you can use as well.
Need to pick up a quick bite to eat between classes? Head to the campus café or downstairs for pizza or sushi. Or, why not get some fresh air and stroll down the road to Petticoat Lane food market where you’ll find a range of international dishes.
A world of choice
We offer international students just like you guaranteed progression to one of 110+ UK and European universities. There are progression options available at 30 of the top 50 UK universities.
You'll have thousands of degrees to choose from ensuring your career choice becomes a reality.
Too much choice? Don’t worry, you'll receive personalised help selecting your degree and university, along with guidance on your UCAS application.
So, there's no pressure. We'll help you every step of the way.
Annual placement fair
Every year we hold a placement fair to help you choose your perfect university. More than 50 universities from all over the UK attend the fair. You'll have the opportunity to ask representatives from each university about student life, course details, career progression, entry requirements and much more.
Supporting your application
To ensure that you are fully supported as you take the next step towards studying for a UK university degree, INTO London offers a range of free student placement services. Our dedicated Student Placement Officer will provide you with practical advice on the study options available to you and assist you with completing your university application.
Help and support available to you include:
- One-to-one student counselling to help you select the most appropriate course to achieve your academic goals
- Practical advice and assistance with all stages of the university application process, including help with writing a personal statement
- Preparation for university interviews, including practice interviews
- Opportunities to attend presentations by university admissions tutors
- Assistance with attending university open days and higher education fairs
- Opportunities to attend talks delivered by former INTO students
- Access to university prospectuses in the learning resource centre
Programs taught in: