Boston School of Modern Languages (BSML) is a private language institution that offers year-round intensive and semi-intensive English language programs.We are America’s first and most respected English Language School. Since 1925, we have educated thousands of students and professionals from all over the world. We are the school of choice for students seeking a pathway program to transition to an American high school, college, or university and for professionals looking to improve their qualifications in the global environment. Regardless of what you are looking for, BSML will prepare you for academic and career success. BSML has an outstanding reputation and a significant number of our students come to us by word of mouth. We are unique in offering our students an educational and cultural experience not found in other English language schools and programs. We take pride in maintaining lasting relationships with our students, many of whom return to study with us again, and have welcomed second, third, and fourth generations of the families of our alumni to study with us. Our motto is "ENGLISH! Learn it, Live it, Love it… at BSML!" Key Facts
- Over 90 years of experience teaching English to thousands of international students.
- Beautiful historic granite stone building located in a residential neighborhood adjacent to Harvard University’s Arboretum.
- Excellent housing options within walking distance to the school.
- Focus oriented curriculum with specialized classes in General, Academic, Business and Test Preparation courses.
- ETS official TOEFL test site. Students can take the official test right at the school.
- Weekly business and social events hosted by our expert teachers and executives.
- Flexible schedule. Students can start on any Monday.
- Open year-round.
- Individualized attention and services.
- Daily social activities.
- Learning guaranteed by our outstanding methodology. We will work with the student to help them achieve their English learning goals – they just have to do their part.
Programs taught in: