About Informatics Academy
Established in 1983 to address Asia’s need for IT expertise, Informatics Academy has transformed through the years into a centre of excellence in higher learning. By offering diplomas and degrees in various disciplines, we equip our students with relevant skills and knowledge to be leaders in the marketplace.
Being a student-centric institute, Informatics Academy has moved its campus to the heart of Singapore. Based in the National Library Building at Victoria Street, our new city campus makes commuting easy for our students and is fully equipped with the latest teaching equipment; to offer a better learning experience for our students. This includes state-of-the-art classrooms and computer labs fitted with smart boards so our students can study in the most conducive environment while staying abreast with the current trend in technology.
Having a strong global presence, Informatics Academy collaborates with foreign universities and institutions in the United Kingdom to provide more academic opportunities for our students. Here at Informatics, we value our students’ experience during their time with us. That is why we constantly have different student engagement events planned for our students, to enhance their holistic experience and help them integrate into a vibrant cross-cultural learning environment.
To be a global leader in providing quality education and training services.
To educate and train global citizens to make them effective and competent contributors to society.
Guiding us along are our five key values:
- Student-Centric – We focus on understanding our students and putting them first in everything we do;
- People – We empower our people to be professionals demonstrating the highest standards of ethics and integrity;
- Innovative Culture – We manifest creativity and innovation in our development, delivery of programmes and services;
- Social Responsibility – We strive to be responsible corporate citizens in every society that we operate;
- Results – We endeavour to provide sustainable returns to our stakeholders;