EMERITUS offers programs in collaboration with MIT Sloan, Columbia Business School Executive Education, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth and Columbia Engineering Executive Education.
The founding academic institutions play a pivotal role in establishing the academic rigor of EMERITUS. Each founding academic institution is represented in the Academic Steering Committee which has oversight into the academic matters of EMERITUS.
EMERITUS strives to bring high quality, management education to the world. Our founding academic institutions are based in the United States but have a global presence in terms of their students, alumni, global centers, and influence. To further extend the global reach of the founding schools, EMERITUS is based in Singapore, in close proximity to many high-growth economies. Our team is globally dispersed, our students will be globally located and in due course, we expect to have a very international alumni footprint.
We will achieve our vision by focusing on 3 key pillars of excellence.
- Best of Global Education
- Technology Enabled Curriculum Innovation
- Professional Development and Career Acceleration
Our values define who we are, the people who we work with and the way we collaborate. They also encapsulate the behavior we seek in our students and alumni.
- Tapping into passion, bringing joy to work, being stimulated, being energetic, having a positive mindset
- Growing, changing, improving, making things better
- Speaking openly, being direct
- Reaching out for help, supporting others to achieve
- Speaking up, being bold, experimenting, pioneering, taking risks
- Owning the work, following through on commitments, getting results
Programs taught in:
- English (US)