The International School in Wines and Spirits created by CAFA since 1986 is based in Bordeaux, in the heart of the historical district of Chartrons.
We welcome students from all over the world who are passionate about wine and who wish to learn about wine tasting and marketing techniques, winemaking techniques and different typologies of the terroir in France and the rest of the world to be the most efficient in their profession: sommelier, importer, distributor, restaurateur, wine merchant, etc.
More than an art of living, wine is a passion. This passion, our trainers, experts in oenology, put all their know-how to work to transmit it to you. They are women and men with the best degrees in oenology and sommellerie who have worked in the wine industry at international level. Passionate people anxious to share their know-how with pedagogy.
CAFA Wine School offers:
Taught In French:
- French as a Foreign Language French wines
- French as a Foreign Language French cuisine
- BTS Technico-Commercial Wines and spirits
- BACHELOR International Marketing in wines and spirits
- Conseiller en Sommellerie in 1 year
- Conseiller en Sommellerie in 2 years
Taught In English:
- Wine Consultant Diploma / Sommelier Advisor in 1 year