The Summer University offers several cycles, in French and in English, taught by academics from the Sorbonne Université cluster.
There are 15 hours of lectures per week, 3 hours a day, Monday to Friday, in the morning or afternoon, depending on the course. This rhythm allows participants to enjoy classes, and also visit Paris afterward. You can register for more than one course.
- Cycle 1 - At the sources of European culture: Greco-Roman Antiquity
- Cycle 2 - Modernity and Postmodernity
- Cycle 3 - The Classics of French Literature
- Cycle 4 - French Women
- Cycle 5 - The Big Currents of Philosophy
- Cycle 6 - The Big Names in the History of France
- Cycle 7 - The Sorbonne in English
Please note that Sorbonne Université reserves the right to change or cancel courses.
75017 Paris, Île-de-France, France