Since 1988, ActiLingua has gained a worldwide reputation for its successful range of courses, its ideal learning environment and modern teaching equipment. Student satisfaction is central to all our endeavours. A high standard of tuition, comfortable accommodation and a varied cultural and leisure programme reflect our standards at ActiLingua. Our flexible course programme offers the most suitable German course for your personal needs. You study standard German in small international study groups and profit from full cultural immersion.
The basic programme provides intensive coaching in grammar, sentence structure and vocabulary. Reading and listening comprehension, as well as written exercises, are important components of our courses. One of our basic principles is to ensure a maximum of oral communication. You are encouraged to practice your spoken German with your teacher and with your classmates.
Our teachers see themselves as your friends and partners. They are native speakers of standard German and take genuine pleasure in working with you. They are highly qualified and regularly attend training courses held by ActiLingua. Each group is taught by two (Standard Course) or three (Intensive Course) teachers a day in order to ensure more varied and stimulating instruction. Participants profit from different styles of teaching, teacher personalities and variations in pronunciation of modern German.
ActiLingua at a glance
- 3 schools in premium locations
- German courses for adults 16+ year-round
- Summer courses for teens ages 12-17 and 16-19
- Accommodation at the ActiLingua Residence, Host Family, Apartment, Student House
- Official examination centre for university entrance examinations
- Perfect nationality mix: students from more than 40 countries.
Vienna – City of...
- ...Music: concerts, opera, musicals, Vienna Philharmonics, Vienna Boys Choir
- ...Modernity: Hundertwasser, Museumsquartier, UNO-City, Start-up City
- ...Culture & Cuisine: Schönbrunn Palace, Imperial Palace, traditional cafes, wine taverns, Wiener Schnitzel
Discover the most liveable city in the world!
Programs taught in: