The importance of Social Media Network is an undeniable fact and enterprises, institutions and organizations know.
Why the Postgraduate in Digital Marketing Strategies & Social Networks?
Customers are the greatest ally we have to make our brand known. Their change of role, from consumers to prosumers - also produce content - generates great impact on social networks. For this, the Social Media Strategist proposes a strategic direction and gives meaning and significance to the participation of users in social channels.
The Postgraduate in Strategies of Digital Marketing & Social Networks will allow you to develop strategic plans in Social Media, optimize your presence in search engines, create active communities with your clients and evaluate the achievement of objectives with the best web analytics tools. Your Digital Marketing plans in Social Media will turn users into ambassadors of your brand.
Develop Digital Marketing plans with great repercussion in social networks
- Investigate the environments, markets and competition to improve decision making.
- Propose adequate and effective communication strategies in Social Media.
- Generate user communities through original and attractive campaigns.
- Develop a technical vision that improves communication with technicians and designers.
- Offer an optimal user experience through platforms with good usability.
- Know customer satisfaction and implement improvements through feedback.
To whom it is addressed
Profiles of the digital sector wishing to take a step beyond its vision and strategic capability in managing their campaigns.
Degree holders young people seeking to enter the labor market with a plus professional qualification.
Professionals who want refocus their career and acquire digital skills.
- block 01 Digital Marketing & Inbound Marketing
- block 02 Google Analytics Getting Started
- block 03 Google Analytics Topic
- block 04 Google Tag Manager
- block 05 Web Application Initiation
- block 06 Topic Usability and User Experience- UX
- block 07 Content Marketing Strategies in Content
- block 08 Agenda Creativity in Digital Environments
- block 09 Social Media Agenda Strategist
Modalities and Methodology
The methodology used in International Marketing for the learning and teaching of students in the different courses is based on the concept of personalizing, as much as possible, the training of the students, so much so that this will choose the time dedicated to guided study always by a plan established by the center. For this reason we offer two methods of study:
- Learning Blended or mixed, which combines classroom training with online training.
- E-learning, where all the training and equipment is online.
In both methods, it is promoting flexibility in time management by students always guided by a temporary varemos. Collaborative work, involvement and contact at all times with the teacher specialized in this field, will make the whole training process a simple task bearable. Therefore, the cloister compose highly qualified professionals in each specialty.
In the embodiment Blended Learning or blended learning divides the student with the combination of classroom and online work. Each student has a schedule of activities and study in the online campus to achieve its objectives. It accounts with the professor and tutor.
In the e-learning student learning based on work online through our virtual campus. Each student has a schedule of activities and study in the online campus to achieve its objectives. It accounts with the professor and tutor.
Why Choose Us
If you are reviewing what center to enroll you first check what they can offer you.
We offer you the following list of advantages in ALL our programs, both SEMIPRESENTIAL and ONLINE:
- Virtual campus: this is a campus that emulates what is a real school, an interactive center of encounter between the community. 100% dynamic and participative.
- Topics in constant updating: attention to detail, with a writing aimed at achieving effective and enjoyable training.
- Live virtual classes: face to face training with the teacher, get the answer to your questions at the moment.
- Personalized tutor monitoring: interpret your progress so that you always know where you are.
- Academic follow-up of the teacher: solve your doubts and correct your tasks.
- Planning: monthly and weekly to detail.
- Forums: with colleagues, with the teacher and discussion.
- Teachers: Connection with all teachers of your program from the first to the last day.
- Masterclass every month: with Digital Marketing gurus.
- Access to the IIMN Masterclass History File
- ISIC card *: International student card with more than 45,000 discounts.
- Classes / Classes **: all our classrooms have state-of-the-art HP computers and digital whiteboards. Modern and equipped with the best technology, FREE high-performance (300 Gb) fiber optic WIFI with Aruba equipment, the most advanced on the market.
- Facilities for study **: you can count on our classrooms if you do not have where to study or you need a place with the latest technology. (Check our study schedule).
- Qualification *: Double degree, IIMN and title accreditation by Abat Oliba CEU University.
- Pioneers of Digital Marketing: 10 years accumulating experience and resources in training in Digital Marketing. We have not adapted to the digital, we have been born and grown with the Internet. 1st Master of Digital Marketing in Spain: we have more than 27 promotions.
(*) Except initiation courses and English courses.
(**) Headquarters of Barcelona. The rest of venues, to consult.
Modalidades of the Graduate
- Duration 1200 hours (120 hours in person) Total period of 10 months
- Equivalence 48 credits
- Postgraduate Price € 3,750. (consult split payment)
- Open call beginning November 2017 in Madrid and Barcelona
- Duration 1200 hours Total period of 10 months
- Equivalence 48 credits
- Postgraduate Price 2,500 €
- See next call
Program taught in: