- You will complete the requirements to sit for the CPA exam in Indiana.
- Your undergraduate coursework is applied to the certificate.
- You will learn all the key areas in the field of accounting, including cost, tax and auditing.
- Full-time professors teach the majority of the classes, as well as outstanding business professionals who teach part-time in their area of expertise.
The Field of Accounting is Exploding!
Qualified and trained professionals are needed to guide business, small and large, with accounting expertise.
Certified Public Accountants CPAs Are In High Demand!
You can possess the skills and knowledge that successful accountants need!
Matching requirements for Indiana's CPA examination, the PBCA from IU Northwest features:
- Key courses in accounting: tax, cost and auditing.
- Broad range of business and economics courses, including:
- Business Law
- Commercial Law
- Organizational Behavior
Expand your career options with new specialized knowledge and skills.
About the School
The School of Business & Economics at IUN serves approximately 600 business majors in Associates, Bachelors, and Masters degree programs and certificates. Of those students, about 25% are MBA stud ... Read More