The PMC program provides the opportunity for graduate studies at the post-master's level of education. It is designed to meet specific individual professional needs at the post-MBA level through a module of courses, constituting at least fifteen (15) credits, in a major field or in a highly specialized area of study. A cumulative index of at least 3.0 must be achieved in the program of study. The PMC program is available at both the Westchester and Rockland campuses.
The program is open to holders of the MBA degree from regionally accredited schools of business administration and Management. A completed application file for the PMC candidate includes, in addition to the application form and $50 application fee:
- an official MBA transcript
- reports of performance and estimation of potential from professional and/or academic references
Upon successful completion of the program of study a certificate will be awarded to the student.
International Business Certificate
The goal of the International Business Certificate Program is to prepare students for management and leadership positions in a global business environment. Special considerations are given to the importance of global environmental factors such as differences in culture, as well as economic development and political climate.
Students who wish to simultaneously complete the certificate program within the MBA program can do so by integrating 12 credits of international courses within their concentration and the breadth area.
Suggested courses for the International Business Certificate
- BLW 635 International Law
- ECO 601 International Economic Systems and Trade Communities
- ECO 610 International Economics
- FIN 620 International Financial Management
- FIN 670 Global Financial Markets and Institutions
- HRM 675 International Human Resource Management
- MKT 630 International Marketing
- MKT 991 International Advertising and Sponsorship (Special Topics course)
- MNG 615 International Business Management
Last updated January 26, 2018