University of Stirling
Prepare for direct entry to Year 2 of an undergraduate degree in a wide range of subjects at the University of Stirling or the University of Dundee in just six months.
- A specialist programme helping you to develop the knowledge and skills for your chosen degree.
- Study academic modules that reflect the first year of your chosen degree.
- Guaranteed university placement for all successful students - find out more about our money back guarantee.
- Our class sizes are smaller than you’ll typically experience at university – so you'll have more time with your teachers.
- You will have university-style lessons for subject-based modules, to help you adapt to the studying in the UK.
- Guidance with your university application, ensuring you choose the best degree for you.
Key course facts
- Course length: 4 Years
- Start dates: 2019: January, April; 2020: January, March
- Fees: From £10,050
- Class hours: 21 hours per week on average
- Class size: 16
- Class duration:
- English classes per week: 6 hours
- Subject module classes per week: 15 hours
- Average total per week: 21 hours
Classes are held Monday to Friday between 9.00am-5.30pm, excluding bank holidays.
- Award: Certificate of Higher Education (SCQF Level 7) from the University of Stirling.
- Course options: Accelerated (2 term programme)
- Academic requirements: Completion of 12 years of schooling (or the local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades.
- English language requirements: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- Age requirements: 16 years and above. All students commencing courses for the September start date must be 16 years old by 01 September of that calendar year. For the June intake of the Extended Foundation, students must be 16 before registering at the center. For all other start dates, students must be 16 years old by 01 September of the preceding calendar year, therefore they must have turned 17 before 01 September of the year they progress to university.
*Please note that the prices for courses due to commence in the academic year 2019 – 2020 have not yet been confirmed. The prices that are shown for the current academic year of 2018 – 2019 will be subject to an increase of up to a maximum of 4%. As soon as the prices for 2019 – 2020 are confirmed they will be updated so please continue to check here for the most up to date information*.
Program taught in:
See 11 more programs offered by University of Stirling »
Last updated September 6, 2018
This course is
From £10,050. Additional fees may apply.
Studying abroad: a day in the life of Nuru
International Year Two in Business, Finance, Marketing and Humanities at INTO University of Stirling