If you look at the plethora of research, books and seminars on leadership, training, teambuilding, customer service, organizational development and ROI—the thread that ties them together is Human Performance.
So why not start with Human Performance Improvement? Whether you are a CEO, VP, middle manager, HR or Training Director—you need to understand performance issues and intervention. ASTD developed the Human Performance Improvement (HPI) certificate program for HR managers, trainers and consultants who want to be HPI practitioners, but its power extends beyond those areas of the corporate world.
Why Earn Your HPI Certificate?
It could be the best thing you ever do for your career! ASTD developed the HPI curriculum as a benchmark for training and development professionals. Completion of the five-course curriculum gives you an ASTD HPI Certificate, recognized nationally and internationally. This intensive program also carries the SHRM Stamp of Approval for re-certification credits and ISPI will accept part as preparation for their national Human Performance Technologist certification.
HPI offers tools and techniques you can apply immediately—that will allow you to move to your place at the corporate management table with extensive problem-solving skills and the ability to identify what needs to happen to improve performance and increase the bottom line.
all five programs
- Human Performance Improvement in the Workplace: which ought to be mandatory for every business owner, manager, HR staff, training director and business consultant. It offers a blending of development theories, and outlines a process for dealing with performance problems in any organization.
Note: This course is a prerequisite for all other courses.
- Analyzing Human Performance: gives you the analysis tools to evaluate the difference between mediocre and top performers and create interventions that move more people to the top. You can measure that success.
- Evaluating Performance Improvement Interventions: helps you assess evaluation theories and processes you already know and use, and will show you how they apply to the HPI process.
- Selecting and Managing Interventions: teaches how to link root causes to interventions that fall in one of six categories -- knowledge, information, physical resources, structure/process, motives, or wellness.
- Transitioning to Human Performance Improvement: is a hands-on program to equip you with skills to gauge your organization's readiness for change, You will create a transition plan that, when put into action, will create an environment that supports the ideals of the HPI movement.