The hospitality industry is one of the most vital industries in vacation hotspots in Southern California.If you have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, you may be a good fit for a career in hospitality.At CALIMT, we have partnered with the American Hospitality and Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI), the leading authority in hospitality training to prepare you for a career in all hospitality industry segments upon graduation.
The CALIMT advantage:
- AHLEI-certified Curriculum: Industry approved curriculum in partnership with AHLEI. Students receive certification from both AHLEI and CALIMT upon completion.
- Internships: Internships with prominent local businesses as part of the program.
- Hybrid Learning: Combines online & in-class instructions.Flexible schedule that works for you.
- Frequent Start Dates: Classes start every four weeks.
- Instructors: Our instructors are current practitioners in the field of hospitality.
- Affordable: CALIMT is committed to providing quality education that is affordable.
- Admissions Requirement: Anyone who has a high school diploma or GED and is at least 18 years of age can apply.
- Scholarships: CALIMT offers scholarships for those who qualify.
Call us today to learn more about our Hospitality Operations Certificate programs! 888-943-4622
Program taught in: