Click on the image to get an instant online quote and book now!
Who is it for?
We recommend our general French courses if you are at least 17 years old, or an adult, and if you wish to learn French, or to perfect your language skills for personal, school or business purposes with a program of long-term or short-term immersion. Several options are available to you.
- Communicative Method and task-based learning based on the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Development of various skills: oral / written understanding, oral/written expression.
- Use of French in everyday situations: studies, work, travel, or for personal pleasure using a variety of sources including newspapers, songs, photos, audio, video.
- Small groups of 7 people on average (Maximum 12).
Option 3 - 21 hours
- 28 Lessons
- 20 General French lessons
- 2 open workshops * of 45 minutes
- + 6 lessons of oral practice
- to train you for speaking (presentations, lectures), to interact (dialogues, exchanges of ideas and opinions, role plays).
- to better listen and understand situations of everyday life and culture in France.
- to improve your pronunciation and your fluency in French
1 lesson = 45 minutes
*The open workshops of 45 minutes are optional: learn French pronunciation and phonetics, idiomatic expressions, everyday French, games, and recreational activities
Start dates for beginner sessions: Monday, February 5th - Monday, March 19th - Monday, May 7th - Monday, July 2nd - Monday, July 30th - Monday, September 3rd - Monday, October 15th, 2018.
If you are not able to participate in these sessions, we propose one-to-one lessons until you can join a group.
National Holidays: Monday, April 2nd - Tuesday, May 1st - Tuesday, May 8th- Monday, May 21st - Wednesday, August 15th - Thursday, November 1st, 2018.
There are no lessons on national holidays. The oral practice lessons and one-to-one lessons are made up in the week.
Christmas holidays 2018: from Saturday, December 22nd, 2018 to Sunday, January 6th, 2019.
+ 80 euro registration fees
|From 1 to 4 weeks||5th to 11th week||12th to 24th week||25th to 36th week||37th to 48th week|
About the School
The Institut Européen de Français is a French school in Montpellier that aims to offer the highest standards of teaching to its students through personalized attention, professionalism, quality, on a ... Read More