Agilely integrates a complete vision of the most important elements for making decisions in an organization, based on technological tools that will guarantee success in your position.
Benefits of the program
- You will apply cutting-edge methodologies that will allow you to better address your collaborators by proposing measurable and challenging goals.
- You will practice the best techniques for project management.
- You will acquire knowledge and skills that will help you to develop your skills in the business intelligence topic.
- You will learn to project a powerful executive image, you will use body language in your favor and you will know the fundamental elements of the social and executive protocol.
- You will acquire tools for the impeccable management of service marketing for the benefit of your organization.
- You will develop knowledge and skills to achieve a leadership focused on the person based on a coaching and empowerment that contributes to the development of the talent of its personnel.
- You will understand the essence of the financial success of any organization that seeks profitability as one of its main objectives.
High and managerial managers of the business and public sector, preferably with a bachelor's degree, although not limited, with a minimum year of experience in managerial or managerial positions and with personnel under their charge.
Content of the program
The Diploma in Business Management consists of seven modules, which add up to 112 hours of study in total.
Module 1. Successful Models of Leadership and Coaching (16 hours)
- Historical background of 2 successful institutions
- Diagnosis of leadership style
- Leadership models that remain despite the time
- Relationship of leadership and coaching
- Building the skills of a coach
- Coaching methodology
- Accompaniment and motivation towards effectiveness
Module 2. Corporate Strategic Formulation (16 hours)
- Analysis of the global situation
- Strategic thinking
- Surrounding analysis
- The strategic planning process
- The Balanced Scorecard in the administration and strategy center
- Initiatives aligned throughout the company
- Control and monitoring actions
Module 3. Project Management (16 hours)
- Basic concepts of project management
- Starting a project
- Planning a project
- Project control
- Project closure
Module 4. Business Intelligence (16 hours)
- Introduction and history of business intelligence.
- Life Cycle of Business Intelligence.
- Current providers (vendors) in business intelligence.
- Success stories in business intelligence.
- Case study on a computational tool
Module 5. Executive Image (16 hours)
- Impact of the physical image in the business world
- Executive image and dress codes
- Smart cloakroom
- Psychology of color as a tool of persuasion
- Body language and verbal communication
- Social and executive protocol
- International protocol (USA, China, Japan)
Module 6. Marketing of Services (16 hours)
- Characteristics of the services
- Strategies designed to deal with each of the characteristics
- The 3 types of marketing required for the service industry
- The importance of identifying and evaluating moments of truth
- Evaluation of the need to evaluate the processes and the quality of the service performed
- The difference between transactional and relational marketing
- Pure products, pure services and the importance of the combination
- Services and its base in labor and equipment
- The correct pyramid of the organization
- The mix of expanded marketing for the Services Industry
- Marketing focused on the strategy of the company
- How to treat difficult customers
- How to deal with the complaints of angry customers
Module 7. Strategic Finance (16 hours)
- Global trends and vision of the future.
- Understanding the finances of a company.
- Investment projects and long-term financing
- How to generate value in an organization
About the School
El Tecnológico de Monterrey es una institución de carácter privado, sin fines de lucro, independiente y ajena a partidos políticos y religiosos. Fue fundado en 1943 gracias a la visión del empresario ... Read More