Who is the course for?
- Beginners who want to help people with their repairs and maintenance concern.
- People who have the interest to learn how to repair things themselves at home.
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Repairs and Maintenance Manager
- Guidance Counsellors
- Choosing A Contractor
- Pollution and Remodeling
- Do It Yourself Bathroom Remodelling
- Tips for Installing Leak-proof Showers
- Do It Yourself Kitchen Remodelling
- Installing Kitchen Cabinets
- Choosing Countertops
- Adding A Bedroom
- Basement Problems Turned Around
- Options for Lighting Your Home
- How To Lay Indoor-Outdoor Carpet
- Tips for Installing A Tile Floor
- How To Prepare to Install Moulding
- TV Stand Design Ideas
- Home Air Conditioning Maintenance Made Easy
- How To Diagnose Central Heating Systems
- Fixing Your Sink
- Fixing Clogged Pipes and Drains
- Replacing Screens
- Replacing Doors
- Six Tips For Decks Built to Last
- Three Steps To Refinish Your Decks
- Installing Your Hot Tub
- Low Hassle Exterior Painting
- Low Hassle Roof Repair
- Gardens for Profit and BeautyJudging Construction
- Judging Construction – Ground and Walls
- Choosing An Alarm System, Hardware AND People
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 7, 2018