A 3-day module covering the latest approaches in business to business marketing for all the companies who intend to serve the needs of organizations and are focused on the complex market represented by commercial enterprises, institutions etc.
It is designed for general managers, sales or marketing managers, product managers, with several years of managerial experience.
- Organizational buyer behavior
- Relationship marketing strategies for business markets
- Assessing market opportunities
- Business marketing strategies
- Products and services for business markets
- Business marketing channels and logistics
- Pricing strategies for business markets
- Business-marketing communication
- Role of personal selling
- Evaluating business marketing strategy and performance.
- Use of the Balance scorecard
Last updated January 26, 2018