Course in Bookkeeping and Accounting - Skills Programme in Financial Statements (ICB)
Upon successful completion of the programme, ICB will issue learners with a Results Letter outlining the modules covered. The ICB will apply to FASSET on the learner’s behalf for the Skills Programme in Financial Statements to be awarded. Learner results will be recorded on the ICB National Learner Records Database within 3 months of completion.
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of the English language at NQF 3/Grade 11 or equivalent
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Mathematical Literacy at NQF 3/Grade 11 or equivalent
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Accounting at NQF 3/Grade 11 or equivalent
- Ideally, learners should have completed the Skills Programme in Bookkeeping to Trial Balance first before enrolling for this programme
- Admission may be subject to an interview with an academic staff member
The programme duration is 48 hours and the tuition is face-to-face based on the NQF notional hours. This excludes time to complete assignments, research and self study. Each Damelin campus has a different tuition schedule. Programmes are offered during the week, in the evenings, or on Saturdays.
This programme is endorsed by the ICB and is for learners who are responsible for controlling the finances of a small business or who are responsible for the bookkeeping aspect of financial management in larger organisations. The programme deals with post trial balance accounting, including financial statements and their interpretation. This Skills Programme is endorsed by the ICB and covers the outcomes of the unit standards required for the following: National Certificate: Bookkeeping (SAQA ID: 58375). FET Certificate: Bookkeeping (SAQA ID: 58376)
Program taught in:
See 137 more programs offered by Damelin Part Time »
This course is