Course in Bookkeeping and Accounting - Skills Programme in Income Tax Returns (ICB)
Upon successful completion of the programme, ICB will issue learners with a Results Letter outlining the modules covered. The ICB will apply to FASSET on the learner’s behalf for the Skills Programme in Income Tax Returns to be awarded. Learner results will be recorded on the ICB National Learner Records Database within 3 months of completion.
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of the English language at NQF 4/Grade 12 or equivalent
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Mathematical Literacy at NQF 4/Grade 12 or equivalent
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of Accounting at NQF 4/Grade 12 or equivalent
- Ideally, learners should have completed the Skills Programme in Bookkeeping to Trial Balance and Financial Statements first before enrolling for this programme
- Admission may be subject to an interview with an academic staff member
The programme duration is 60 hours and the tuition is face-to-face based on the NQF notional hours. This excludes time to complete assignments, research and self study. Each Damelin campus has a different tuition schedule. Programmes are offered during the week, in the evenings, or on Saturdays.
This programme is endorsed by the ICB and is for learners who are responsible for the costing, budgeting and allocation of resources within an accounting environment in a small or large organisation. The learner will also be able to identify and understand the ethical issues relating to finance in an organisation.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 7, 2018