Where the games universe meets global heroes – ft. John Romero as a VIP Guest.
Game Executive explores the games universe and prepares you to deal with the global challenges of managing and building a successful business. The program offers you an opportunity to forge meaningful connections with experts, peers and potential partners in the games industry. It is a unique 6-days boot camp, super intensive but extremely beneficial for individuals and companies – big or small – seeking high growth and development opportunities.
Participants learn from world-class speakers, top academic professors, and inspiring company visits. We partner with the best people – local and global – to deliver a truly unforgettable learning experience. And we provide a safe, exciting and multi-cultural learning environment to accommodate your development needs and career objectives.
- Learn about the latest academic research and trends from top professors in the field of business management, leadership and entrepreneurship
- Acquire the necessary know-how for managing companies involved in the video games industry
- Become more strategic and business savvy
- Meet and discuss with like-minded people, including experts in the industry
- Learn how to make the right decisions and avoid crucial mistakes
- Visit companies and organizations involved in the gaming sector
The Game Executive program is designed to meet the strategic business needs of individuals and companies involved in the video games industry. The program will help you to take the next step in your career and to develop your skills and know-how, and will inspire you to find solutions for current challenges in your projects.
It is recommended for
- Directors/founders of game companies or startups
- Heads of departments/team leaders/managers in the games industry
- Public sector leaders concerned with games, entrepreneurship and funding
- Professionals involved in the gaming sector, for example in design, marketing, PR, HR or law firms
- Other professionals with, or with a potential for, managerial and/or leadership roles
Game Executive combines lectures and workshops from top-level professors with company visits and talks from experts in the gaming industry.
It offers a 360-degree learning environment in which participants develop the necessary skills and knowledge for managing and building a successful business, not just games.
Applicants for the program must
- Be working in an established game company or a company serving the gaming sector
- Hold or be in line for a managerial or senior specialist position in a game company or be a founder/partner of a game company or a company serving the gaming sector
- Have a good command of both written and spoken English (official language tests not required)
- Complete the online application form with all information
The program fee is € 4,950 (+ VAT).
The program fee includes in-class materials, lunches and coffee breaks during the program days. Please note that the program fee does not include travel expenses or accommodation. VAT is applicable to Finnish companies and private persons.
The number of places is limited; to participate in the program, an applicant must receive and accept an offer of participation from Aalto University Executive Education.
Early submission of a full application will increase your chance of obtaining a place in the program. Participants will be selected by the program steering group, which is formed of leading industry professionals.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 21, 2018