From Idea to Market – Take your Innovation to the Next Level with Design Thinking
Design Thinking for Business Innovation is an intensive program that will give you the skills to design new solutions that create value for the customer and your business. This 7-day program covers all the critical stages of innovation from idea to market entry.
You will explore and understand the framework of Design Thinking, see it in action and learn how to practically apply it to business models in your organization.
Design Thinking for Business Innovation is a joint executive program created by Aalto EE and ESADE Business School.
- Start: May 22, 2019
- Enrollment: By April 22, 2019
- Program Schedule: May 22–30, 2019
- Location: Helsinki, Finland and Barcelona, Spain
- Fee: 7,200 (+ VAT)
- We offer an Early Bird fee of € 6,500 (+ VAT), valid until February 28, 2019. From March 1, 2019, onwards the fee is € 7,200 (+ VAT).
- The program fee for Aalto EE and ESADE alumni is € 6,500 (+ VAT).
By attending the Design Thinking for Business Innovation program you will gain a toolkit of new skills, ready to drive innovation and create value for your business and its customers.
- Acquire a set of proven design tools to promote the early stages of innovation: capturing insights, creative thinking, ideation and prototyping
- Improve your skills to add value through customer understanding and interaction
- Develop skills for innovating in business models: from value creation to value capture and growth
- Acquire skills to better lead unique and winning innovation projects
- Increase your organization’s innovation capabilities with novel, effective approaches and methods
This program is for corporate leaders responsible for strategy, marketing, sales or innovation, as well as senior executives and managers who want to integrate cutting-edge creative practices into their business processes and corporate structures.
The Design Thinking for Business Innovation program will be held in Helsinki, Finland and Barcelona, Spain during an intensive study period on May 22-30, 2019.
The program starts with an online module two weeks prior to the event days. This virtual kick-off will get you started with the program content as well as with the project assignment you will be working on during the program. The kick-off module is an integral part of the program and will require about one working hour per week during the two weeks.
The seven program days in Helsinki and Barcelona include different kinds of sessions and activities such as
- lectures from experienced faculty members that are top experts in their own special field
- interactive discussions
- group work according to the assignments given by the faculty
- learning by doing: step by step applying the design-driven innovation methods to business projects according to the design thinking for the business innovation process
- learning from others: experienced business practitioners from different industries or branches will present how design thinking is used in their organizations
Program Fee and Registration
The program fee for the Design Thinking for Business Innovation program is € 7,200 (+ VAT).
We offer an Early Bird fee of € 6,500 (+ VAT), valid until February 28, 2019. From March 1, 2019, onwards the fee is € 7,200 (+ VAT).
The program fee for Aalto EE and ESADE alumni is € 6,500 (+ VAT).
The program fee includes learning materials, lunches, and coffee breaks during the program days. The fee does not include travel expenses or accommodation. VAT is applicable to private persons and Finnish companies.
Register for the program by April 22, 2019.
Program taught in: