In today's business world, nothing is more constant than change. And in our cyber-savvy age ... where major industry changes can occur in the blink of an eye ... nothing is more integral to your organization's continued success than its willingness to embrace change as an opportunity rather than reject it as a threat.
This one-day workshop uses innovative exercises and examples to help you and your organization:
- identify and understand your preferred style of initiating and dealing with change
- learn to manage change in the workplace
- create a culture that appreciates change-style diversity
- increase commitment, buy-in and morale through participatory decision-making
- explore the impact of information sharing and communication in successful change efforts
- realize that managing the transitions is more important than managing the changes
The program is generally conducted with an existing work team or group. By exposing all the members of the team to the same exercises and models, they have a shared experience upon which to build. This program can be adapted to better fit your organization through the use of different modules. And, you decide where and when your program will take place.
This school offers programs in: