What does a Management Accountant do?
Globalization has forced everyone to improve themselves as to fulfill the needs of modern management. Accountants need to develop their skills to the level of world recognize financial and strategic management professional. Therefore, Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is needed to assess business possibilities, grasp opportunities, and shape the organizations’ future. Management accountants are no longer only scorekeepers of past performance for they have become value-adding members of management teams, creating information vital for enhancing operational excellence, and for formulating and implementing new strategies.
To become a Certified Management Accountant (CMA) means to become an internationally recognized professional in Management Accounting and a member of The Institute for Certified Management Accountants (ICMA), a recognized and certified world-class professional organization. By getting a CMA from ICMA, you will develop the skills for create information that your leaders can comfortably and with assurance make the day to day as well as the all important strategic decisions.
Why IPMI International Business School?
IPMI International Business School is an appointed representative of The Institute of Certified Management Accountants (ICMA), and has been authorized to provide training to both prospective and current members of ICMA, and to administer the ICMA examination in Advanced Management Accounting subjects in Indonesia.
How to Become a CMA?
- S-1 or Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Accounting subject from any university in Indonesian or overseas.
- Three (3) years of consecutive experience in management accounting and/or financial management.
- Passing CMA examination held by the Institute of Certified Management Accountants, Australia and administered by IPMI International Business School.
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Certificate if you have five (5) years work experience in management accounting and/or financial management.
- Associate Management Accountant (AMA) Certificate if you have three (3) years work experience in management accounting and/or financial management. You will receive CMA certificate after having five (5) years work experience in management accounting and/or financial management.
Program taught in: