Certificate in Photography
Qualification Name: NCFE LEVEL 1 & 2 CERTIFICATE IN PHOTOGRAPHY
Qualification Aim: The NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Photography is aimed at those individuals wishing to develop an understanding of basic photographic processes, using either digital or manual equipment. No prior knowledge of photography is required. The NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Photography is ideal for those with a basic understanding of the techniques and processes used in either digital or film photography, who wish to develop their skills. The qualification is suitable for a variety of candidates.
1. USE THE CAMERA AND ACCESSORIES TO CREATE IMAGES
2. UNDERSTAND AND APPLY IMAGE PRODUCTION SKILLS
3. PRODUCE AND EVALUATE A RANGE OF PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES
1. EXPLORE PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT, TECHNIQUES, MATERIALS AND RESOURCES
2. DEVELOP AND ADAPT PHOTOGRAPHIC IDEAS CREATIVELY
3. PRODUCE AND EVALUATE PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES
In order to receive their qualification from NCFE students are required to pay the following
Registration and Certification Fee
- Level 1: £48 Sterling
- Level 2: £52 Sterling
Fees are paid to NCFE by sterling bank draft.
Last updated February 9, 2018