An intensive 6-month program designed primarily for managers and specialists in marketing and sales who aim at managing more efficiently the relationships with the customers and increasing the effectiveness of the marketing policies and selling process. This program develops the abilities to use the marketing tools and selling techniques according to the realities of the company’s environment, in order to fulfill the organizational objectives.
The program emphasizes the effective relationship between the marketing and selling functions within the company. Due to the knowledge and skills aquired during the program, the participants bring their contribution to generating higher profits for the organization by attracting new customers and increasing the loyalty of present customers.
Courses: November – April
Preparation of exam and final paper: April - May
The program is organized once a week, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. It is a demanding program. In addition to the class sessions, participants spend a good amount of time on individual and study group work.
- Consumer and organizational buyer behavior
- Market segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Marketing strategies in consumer markets versus business markets
- Marketing mix. The product, price, distribution and communication strategies
- Marketing plan
- Marketing research design
- Qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Choosing appropriate research methods
- Drawing-up and evaluating research reports
- Becoming a professional in selling
- Prospecting methods
- Communication for successful selling
- Making effective sales presentations
- Handling prospects objections
- Closing the sale
- Customer relationship management