In today's business environment, organizations are realizing that superior human resources management can provide a significant competitive advantage. The human resources manager should be viewed as an integral and important part of an organization, working toward common goals. This program will equip participants to meet the human resources challenges of the year 2003 and beyond. Graduates will be prepared to help their organizations achieve goals through effective management of human resources in a diverse and changing environment.
The Certificate in Human Resources Management consists of five required classes totaling 68 hours of lecture and discussion. 6.8 Continuing Education Units will be awarded to the certificate graduate.
* PROGRAM OBJECTIVES
Graduates of the certificate program will:
- Have a comprehensive overview of the field of human resources management
- Know where and how to find employable staff in a full employment economy
- Be familiar with the varied aspects of employment law
- Be aware of the importance of communication skills, both verbal and written, in the retention of good employees
- Be knowledgeable of the various strategies and plans for employee compensation
See 4 more programs offered by California State University at Fullerton,Steven G. Mihaylo College of Business and Economics »
This course is
Online, Campus based
Price is not mentionned