CELTA is an initial qualification for people with little or no previous teaching experience and opens up a whole world of exciting teaching opportunities.
Because it is awarded by Cambridge ESOL, part of the world famous University of Cambridge, you can rely on its quality and recognition across the globe.
- Ideal for those starting or wanting to start a career in English language teaching
- Designed especially for teachers
- Improve your language and professional skills
- Share teaching experiences with other teachers
- Broaden overall confidence as well as language skills
- Concorde is a verified Cambridge ESOL exam centre
Who is CELTA for?
- People starting a career in English Language teaching
- People looking for a career change or career break
- People teaching English without formal qualifications
- People who want to work in Further, Adult and Community Education in England and Wales. CELTA is also Module
One of a two-module course leading to the following qualifications:
- TEFL -I
- NQF Level 5
- Certificate in the Further Education Teaching at Stage 3 (Module One) for ESOL Subject Specialists
- These qualifications meet the UK government's teacher training requirements for people who want to work in this sector.
Who recognises CELTA?
CELTA is accepted throughout the world by organisations which employ English Language teachers. The Cambridge CELTA has been accredited by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA) at level 5 on the National Qualifications Framework. Cambridge ESOL also works with international ELT organisations to ensure the acceptance of CELTA globally.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 7, 2018