An ATPL (H) license allows you to act as the Captain or Co-Pilot of a helicopter used for commercial flights.
680 hours in total.
- Minimum age for obtaining a theoretical license: 16 years; 18 years for admission to practical skill test
- Obtain an EU Class 1 Medical certificate from an EASA-approved Aeromedical Centre in accordance with Part MED-FCL
- Entry examination on arrival in Mathematics, Physics
- Good knowledge of the English language
- 500 hours of theoretical ground training.
- Other activities: guided tours to airport institutions, classwork, interactive videos,
- audio-visual presentations, library consultations, computer lessons, long briefings and more.
- Possibility of attending an English course.
PRACTICAL PART180 hours of practical flight training.
Our cadets can stay in affiliated hotels or apartments. All of our cadets will be given the necessary educational materials and uniforms.
About the School
Flight Academy, based in Italy at Perugia airport (LIRZ), organises aviation training. The Academy is certified by ENAC (The Italian Aviation Authority) and provides complete preparation for all those ... Read More